Clock Tower Projects
This Clock is in Murrieta, which is a city in southwestern Riverside County, California. The area around Murrieta is known as some of Southern California's premium wine country, so with that in mind head out to explore the many wineries that dot this part of the United States.
The Third Street Promenade clock tower is a pedestrian mall esplanade, shopping, dining and entertainment complex in the downtown area of Santa Monica, California which originally opened as the Santa Monica Mall on November 8, 1965.
The Stanley Mosk Courthouse clock tower in Los Angeles, California was completed in 1958 and formally opened on January 5, 1959. Los Angeles County had gone nearly twenty-six years without a dedicated courthouse structure after the previous 1891 sandstone courthouse was damaged in the 1933 Long Beach earthquake. The Los Angeles Times noted that the architects of the present courthouse, which is home to both municipal courts and superior courts, designed it to last 250 years.
This Clock Tower is in the Corona-Norco Unified School District, which is a school district in Riverside County, California, serving the cities of Corona, Norco, and Eastvale. It is the largest public school district in Riverside County and was named the California Exemplary School District of 2019.
Saints Peter and Paul Church is a Roman Catholic Church in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood. The Church with Clock Tower is located at 666 Filbert Street, it is directly across from Washington Square and is administered by the Salesians of Don Bosco.
Newport Beach California at Park Newport‘s Villas Clock Tower. Newport Beach, a coastal city in southern California, is known for its large, boat-filled harbor. Balboa Peninsula has 2 piers, Newport Beach Pier and Balboa Pier, plus the Balboa Fun Zone, an old-school amusement park with a Ferris wheel and ocean views. Local beaches include the Wedge, known for its big waves, and Corona del Mar State Beach. The Orange County Museum of Art exhibits modern and contemporary works
On June 29, 1914, bids were opened for the construction of the new building and designed by Architect W. J. Dodd, and in the fall of that year Mrs. Wood, three teachers, and the handful of students moved to the new school, called Beverly Hills Grammar School, but later to be named Hawthorne Elementary School. This Clock Tower is very old as is the school.